Monday, May 01, 2006

The first of May.

Things have been busy and I have time to comment but nothing very elaborate to write.

Spring here is gorgeous and it is in full bloom.

Looks like Shayna got interviewed over at Political Notio.
It is a great interview if you haven't seen it.

Cooper has been at a rally in DC for Darfur.

She also reminds us of May Day in it's various forms.

We have been invited to the Kentucky Derby. Never having been and not being a horse person I'm not sure if we are going but I hear it is festive and fun and we have childcare for the day and evening.

I might just be headng down to Kentucky this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring here has been very pretty... when it isn't raining! Yes, the interview with Political Notio was fun... :)

Go on... go to the KY Derby... you'll have a blast!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey jacob thanks and you have fun in Kentucky. My paretns used to go to that and the Preeknes and the Belmont.

Jacob said...

This will be my first derby I go to the Preakness every other yearor so with a group of friends from college.

Chris said...

Hey thanks for the link. And I am a big Derby fan. I've only been one time, though.