Thursday, May 25, 2006

Holiday Approaching

I don't care about the Clinton marriage one way or the other. Are we not just a little too concerned about things that really don't affect us and not nearly concerned enough about things that should.

We'll be doing some entertaining this weekend which means we don't have to travel.

Friends and family from out of town and one day of complete peace is looking good right now.

I don't have much to write because , face it, I am a boring writer. I am a consultent for a Marketing firm and I do that well but writing in this blog well some would say"man that's just wrong"; not just some, my brother said it just the other day when I showed it to him.

My brother is one of those people who suggests thing like classes on firewalking classes for entertianment.

There are still a lot of people out there who do not read blogs. There are even more who read them but do not have them.

I think a campaign to the world to entice everyone in this country to blog would be great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring is in the eyes of the beholder, Jacob

Just writing this post shows your sense of humor

I couldn't care less either about their sex life, but it's about the worst thing they really have on any Dem--and the way I and many New Yorkers feel about Hillary right now--Monica was probably doing a public service

Have a great holiday weekend

Actually MizB and I are beginning a twelve step program for people who blog too much--but yes we should make them all read us

Anonymous said...

You crack me up... I never find you boring.

Funny... when I mentioned and had to describe a blog to my co-workers... they thought it was the stupidest thing they had ever heard... so needless to say... I didn't tell them I had one. I get made fun of enough here... didn't want to add fuel to the fire.

But a campaign... where do I sign up... You make the signs and I will post them... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm doing my best in the campaigning department.

Eww - I don't care about the Clinton marriage either.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.

G said...

Jacob - came here from Pia's. Just started a blog myself last week. Whether or not people visit, oh well. But I think it is a creative outlet that we all could use. I am trying to get my family on the bandwagon. Baby steps.