Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekends

Weekends are slow for most people as far as blogs are concerned.
Lately for me it is the only time I get to post.
My life is consumed with two marketing campaigns at this time and this is going to be going on for several more weeks.

I'm disappointed with the Oriole's pitching thus far.
It is early in the season so my fingers are crossed.

Many things I was able to scroll through today and it seems that Nepal is having some not so unexpected trouble.

Cooper makes note of a Bin Laden tape at her Darfur: An Unforgiveable Hell on Earth blog.

Shayna is busy but still manages to entertain us and touch our hearts at the same time.

Pia is having a guest poster this Monday.

I have a few more links I need to add to this thing when I get time. I am considering going to blog rolling sometime this week and handling it that way because it just appears easier.

3 comments:

Cooper said...

Thanks Jacob. Baseball...............well enjoy it. lol

You too need to change your comments so those of us without blogger can comment with our totally cool real blog names instead of our lame blogger names. ;)

Day by Day said...

Not big on baseball... but most men I know love it! :)

I agree with Alice... let us in... let us put our real name on here... let us in... pppplease...

Thanks for the link, BTW.

I switched over to blog rolling last month and it is much easier... :)

Chris said...

It seems weekends are best for me too.

Cardinale pitching hasn't been anything great this year either. Pujos has been slightly short of perfect, however.