Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rankings.

I've posted a couple of posts at the wordpress blog, it's more pleasing to look at template wise. It is not ranked in google because it's new so I am going to keep posting here.

The other problem is on wordpress I can't put the code for the music highway.

I finally have a google ranking; I know it's not that important and it is all screwed up and means nothing but damn it so what.

My ranking comes mainly from my inbound links from
cooper, pia and shayna, Cooper being my first real link, not including the now defunct political notio, with Shayna following shortly afterwards.

Goes to show I know how to pick them.

Speaking of cooper, she reminds us of
Darfur day.
I'm giving up all my iced tea, coffee, you would be surprised how much that stuff costs.

No comments: