Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pleasant Mood

Things I've seen today that leave me in a pleasant mood.

New Jersey Court Rules for Same-Sex Rights

New Jersey's highest court rules that same-sex couples are entitled to the same rights as heterosexual couples. Now, it will be up to the legislature to rewrite state laws to provide for gay marriage or some other form of civil union.


I'd move there if it weren't almost seven degrees colder on average.

This was a disaster.
GOP retires ‘Playboy’ ad in Tennessee
I heard the Congressman say that the people of Tennesee were smarter than to take words at face value, smart enough to look for the truth. I hope so.

Shayna has a question to
weigh in on.

Cooper
rewrites and dedicates a song to Pia.

So far I give the day a rating of 7+.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you only lived here in TN... There are so many damn ads between Ford and Corker that really it is to much on both sides... although I have to say that Corker is really a mud slinging ass... he really gets under my skin.

I'll maybe rant about his later on my site... maybe! :)