Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday - football is all.

Baltimore Falling Behind, Election Worker Training

This is not good. Maryland in general could have quite a mess come election time with all the problems they had in Montgomery County during primaries. I'm not looking forward to this.

Will it be Hilary vs Obama or just Obama?

"Sen. Barack Obama acknowledged Sunday he was considering a run for president in 2008, backing off previous statements that he would not do so."


Cooper mentions she bought his book and is keeping a spreadsheet on potential political candidates.

Maybe we all should.


I like that she has me pictured as potential enemy on her sidebar now in her acknowledgment of the Baltimore%20Falling%20Behind,%20Election%20Worker%20Training'>Military Commissions Act of 2006. She's right, we are all a little behind in out concern for out basic freedoms.


Shayna has an interesting guest at the Music Highway - I wish I spoke Italian.

Pia does love her Capote.

No comments: