Friday, October 13, 2006

Weekendish.

Weekend links only today - short lunch hour.

Pia is getting roasted, it's the first roast I ever attended and admit to feeling uncomfortable roasting others.
But go feel free to take a shot.
Shayna may be giving up her blogging slippers, this would sadden me, but Iunderstand.

Cooper reminds us of the The Tibetan Massacre - Unmitigated Atrocity or at least she points us to some links which tell us about it. I had never read this before so it is surptrising to me how much horror can occur in the world without out knowledge.

For me: Winter has arrived here at least for the weekend and I have to meet a potential new client for a late lunch.
Wish me luck, my son needs shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg, but not your son's :-)

And if you felt uncomfortable...