Friday, September 29, 2006

A Simple Man

I've kept it light over the last few weeks because the news is not good and like cooper and the library man both say it is not even news. At hell one earth too. People fret over the most insignificant things while the real news passes them by.

Detainee Legislation Gives President New Powers

This sums it up.

I have a bad case of lethargy.

On the other hand it's cool and crisp here, post the storms last evening.
Nothing like a few downed trees to stir me into action.

My list.

Fill out Shayna's questionaire for my interview. I keep meaning to do that but funny thing, everytime I look at it a different song pops into view.

That's it, the list is short, I am a simple man.

Going to check on Pia's guests, she is on vacation and her guest are pretty strange.;)

crossposted to The Average Businessman

when I find the time.

No comments: