Monday, October 09, 2006

A Meme from the Music Highway

A Meme I stolen from Shayna


1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
Playing or watching golf.

2)Five Dollars to spend right now. How and where would you spend it?
A capucino from a place in the city near where I used to work.

3)Five Items in your house you could part with right now
the rug in the lower family room it's a disaster and should be burned
a vase of some kind given to us for Christmas by my parents - it's the ugliest thing you have ever seen
the phone - it rings way too much
the "old magazine holder" and everything in it

4)Five Items in your house you positively, absolutely could never part with.
my computer
my palm pilot
my coffee make
rmy golf clubs
Our family pictures wall thing...don't know what it's called a collage of some kind.

5)Five Words you love.
son
golf
sunshine
yes
breakfast

feel free to meme yourself

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you guest blog for Courting I will :-)

Good things to know--especially the things you want to part with

Anonymous said...

"feel free to meme yourself"

I never meme myself, I alway have someone do it for me.;)