Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday already.

Tiger does it again. No elaboration needed.

Damn, it's pouring rain again.

I was fortunate to get in a couple of rounds yesterday.

Labor Day was a perfect day for golf.

All things must end.

Trying to catch up on my favorite blog reads.

Be sure to check out
Shayna's Music Highway Project,on the sidebar. Her guest this week is the lovely Emily of "Bloggers with Boobies" Fame.

There's a lot of news on Darfur and
Cooper and Jason are keeping up with it at Darfur, an unforgivable hell on earth.

Can't wait for Katie to sugarcoat the news and deliever it in a way that will make it fun and discernible.

News shouldn't really be "news" anyway. Can't enjoy it that way.

Kudo's to Keith.

I won't be moved over to wordpress for a little while longer.

Don't forget to check out my renter.

My kind of blogger.

No comments: