Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I VOTE for US to win Ryder Cup

Cross posted that Average Businessman Wordpress.

I voted in our primary yesterday.

Maryland had some hiccups in that area. I hope this doesn't happen in November.

"Comptroller William Donald Schaefer, whose political career spans six decades, lost in his bid to retain his job."

Every dog has his day and Donald’s day has long past.

My wife and I hate a late afternoon "date" to vote. I knew that one of my blogger friends was working the poll where I vote and so we went a little early so we could meet her before she left. She was a sign holder, pamphlet passer and she was doing a fine job. Who wouldn't stop and grab a pamplet from her anyway?

Great and strange meeting someone from the internet; she was exactly what I would have expected and we all took off for Rachael's - a local coffee shop tavern.

My wife fell in love with her; they looked at pictures of our son, and talked about the local women’s group "Women in Black", women attorneys, and vegetables and the. I chimed in about marketing a campaign and we talked for a short time about the Republican Congressional Rep for the district and the changes of the Democratic rep defeating him in November.

There is a sixth degree of separation I am convinced. It turns out my wife knows someone Cooper knows quite well.

Other news.

The Ravens won a big one Sunday.

Redskins lose again.


The Ryder Cup. One area where the presence of the Tiger has never seemd to help us.


Pia
has had some very good guest writers.

Shayna is adding to her family so go congratulate her on a job well done.

No comments: