Friday, September 22, 2006

Golf Obsessed

Americans Can't Finish Off Great Start


I'm golf obsessed for the week.

The scoreboard switched from American red to European blue about as quickly as sunshine gave way to rain, a tug-of-war that never let up for 11 hours and produced the tightest opening-day matches in Ryder Cup history. Little good that did the Americans.

They still couldn't seem to finish.

The Europeans hit their stride on the closing holes and grabbed a 5-3 lead Friday by getting points from all 12 players on a team they claim to be their best ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like golf... but I find it a little boring... well, at least watching it! :)

But you keep on loving it... it's okay!

Anonymous said...

Boring Golf.

I like your other blog which one do you want me to link to?