Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Vacation Over.

We’re back and it was worth every "relaxing sit on my ass except for golf" minute.

Our son loved the beach, I think too much because we couldn't drag him away without something that resembled a seizure occurring.

I am just getting my home office situated and have made several trips in and out of the city over the last couple of days, so I haven't had time to write anything.

We got home Sunday just in time to catch Tiger's twelfth win.

There was never a doubt.

He is the greatest golfer of all time.

I'm going to check out the " blogger beta" and see if I want to switch over.

I am going to check out all my favorite bloggers now and I have to get to the questions for the music highway project and go take another look at cooper's knees and of course catch up with Pia after her vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a relaxing time...

LOL! I can't get my son out of the dirt without the reoccuring seizure fit... LOL!

Answer the questions whenever you can... no rush! :)

Anonymous said...

Was thinking of doing a post about people who know how to relax on vacation. Of course, you lead the pack.

Please give me some wise words of relaxtion---though I think I found the secret.

Most people I know are gone from NY this week--so I've kind of been relaxing at home

Glad that you had a great time

And thanks for the plug. Very appreciated