Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday review.

I was going to switch to blogger beta but I figure it is too new and as much as I post in this blog I don't really need to switch yet.

I have never shied away from new things but it is just not worth any headaches that might ensue.

US politics 'obsessed' with ads

Nothing more true.


Finding cash to fund TV commercials is "the only thing that matters in American politics now", former US Vice-President Al Gore has said.

"The person who has the most money to run the most ads usually wins," he told the Edinburgh TV Festival.

It was "astonishing" that the average American devoted nearly five hours a day to TV viewing, he added.

And Mr Gore asserted the internet was making TV more accessible and letting people join a "multi-way conversation".

He called this an important move because people could find and distribute information, and then watch as it was judged by others in terms of quality.


Does the average American really devote five hours a day to TV viewing?
That is awfully high and if so it is no wonder we are in such a state.
I watch golf, and Curb your Enthusiam when I have the time, and I catch a few movies on the old HBO, but five hours?

Where does work, reading, family and fun fit in?


Adding this for fun. Stolen from Pia.
Your Fortune Is

The best way to save face, is to keep the lower part of it shut.


Forgot to remind everyone to check out the new interview on My Music Highway. Or click on that long board at the right.

I want to thank Alice for that picture of Gin ( Bombay Saphire to be exact ) it almost makes me want gin, and I don't care for gin. It might have been the birth control pills that make the picture interesting.;0

This guy { they call him a zenformation professional} is not your average librarian, at least according to my wife who has proclaimed him “hot ".

My wife is a thirty year old attorney and it is rare she uses the term " hot " unless she is talking about the soup I so lovingly prepare for her when she is ill, or the stove when she mistakenly lays her hand on it.( this happens often as the stove is still pretty unfamiliar territory to my wife ).

I lied, I switched and now I'm tired.

Heading our to get some really hot Mexican food.

4 comments:

The ZenFo Pro said...

Oh dear lord, that's too funny...

Um...does your wife have any single female attorney friends... ;)

Anonymous said...

Well... I agree with your wife regarding the librarian... What's his name...ummmm... Jason!!! LOL! ;) :)

Thanks for the plug...

Your fortune cookie... well, ummm... suppose it is true? :) :)

Anonymous said...

luv the fortune cookie

Jacob said...

I'm changing my look.