Monday, August 28, 2006

I am landlord

As you can see I am a lowly Insect in the system.

I am on a quest to become a Slimy Mollusc.

I was surprised to be as high as Insect AFTER ONLY A YEAR , so I am celebrating my good fortune.

I am getting the hang of this blogging thing now.

Link to me and tell me and I will link back.

I know some of my cyber friends will have great disdain for this tactic, Cooper I do mean you specifically, but I have no pride; I'm in Marketing.

I do not link to blogs filled with hatred, racism or any of that garbage otherwise
lay it on me.

I even link to blogs about shoes.


If only I didn't have to work I could sit in front of the computer all day reading blogs.


Please check out my renter over there on the sidebar.

Scooter McGavin's 9th Green
Eclectic mix of pop culture and some golf.

Go say hello and tell him I sent you.

Shayna is having a one year party soon and here's to to MJ, who disappeared but the old " if not for " I would not have read cooper or shayna's blogs and not have found the rest.


I am not happy with this beta version of Blogger: it bothers me that Google now owns everything, and has access to both my blog and my mail and can link them together and all sorts of havoc with my life should I decide to go into say, espionage or politics.

I am investigating Wordpress and so far I like it.

Less invasive as far as I'm concerned.

Good afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Word Press... Love It!!!

I tooo will also give a "here here" to MJ... for I wouldn't have started reading Cooper or you without him... :)

Anonymous said...

funny you should mention shoes we just started a review blog and today we named a shoe blog as a great blog.

We will be listing cooper as a great blog soon,we have been reading her for over a year.

Stop by, we have nice shoes.

we will reciprocate regular blog links.