Thursday, August 10, 2006

Before I go.

Leaving Saturday very early, I've been packing all week in order to make sure we have room to fit the golf clubs in the car.

I'm not sure how much blog reading I'll get in while away, if any, but I am going to try to take a look here and there.

My son has been to the beach only once. I think he'll enjoy it this year. He is old enough to appreciate the sand, and not just for purposes of consumption, now.

I'm sure all the psuedo Republicans will be coming out in support of Lieberman now.

I joined the music highway you can see by my banner over on the right. Great idea - more highways on the internet where we find out little things about people.

Penn and Teller - several free videos for you to enjoy. Worth it if you do't get Show.
Digg has a purpose after all.

Alice makes a point about pubic hair and vows to start a web ring for bloggers who don't care one way or the other about pubic hair fashion. I love that girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Alice also.

Can't see anybody coming out in favor of Lieberman--he screwed himself--and Lamont's not really a prize. Greenwich CT--voted with the Republicans on many issues, please--though I can be Conservative about certain things--not at this time

You're one person who knows how to vacation and I truly enjoy your blog

Anonymous said...

have a good one i...if you read this.

Anonymous said...

hope you have a good trip... I missed the pubic hair point from Alice... will have to check it out! ;) Safe trip to you!