Thursday, February 23, 2006

out for two

Don't be alarmed if you get weird emails. I was emailing different people and cut and pasting email addresses which is what I usually do with mine and ended up putting others email address in for mine and mine in for others in a couple of places. I was trying to have someone email to remind me if the Koufax Awards are accepting voting and was cutting and pasting too many emails.

I'm out for a couple of days and will only have access to a computer for email but will try to get to the computer for voting so in case only the wrong people received my emails or in case you get emails from others but they seem to be from me, it's because I was cutting and pasting email addresses.

Email me over the next few days if the voting is on and I will try to get to a computer. It will be around two days without a computer after six or so this evening.

2 comments:

Day by Day said...

You are too funny... getting carried away with the cutting and pasting are we? LOL! We will letyou know when voting starts! :)

Cooper said...

yeah well please stop it i got an email from some blog owner you cut and pasted my email ..get rid of that browser plugin it sucks.

I'll email ya too so you won't miss it.