Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Crazy Weekend

I'm back for now.

My wife had an emergency appendectomy this weekend so things became a little frantic around here. She is fine and came home yesterday because they like to get people out of the hospital as soon as possible these days due to hospital aquired infections always being a concern.

The funniest thing occured on Sunday when I was driving into the hospital to see her.

I live in an area that is Republican even though in general the state is Democratic. Cooper you may recognize the state. ;)

Directly outside the hospital , right before the drive to enter there was a lone, very tall man around six foot walking back and forth along the roadway with a very large approximately five by four foot sign which read..........................> IMPEACH BUSH

I had a immediate urge to go out and hug him but I restrained myself.

After a crazy weekend it made my day.

4 comments:

Cooper said...

Hope your wife is ok.

What state?

That is awesome..the sign...lol

Chris said...

Hope all is well.

Day by Day said...

Gosh... I hope your wife is doing okay!

The sign... hehehe... bet you couldn't wait to tell all of us! :)

Jacob said...

You guys were my first thought when I saw that sign. You and my wife. I didn't want to make her laugh though because she was a bit sore.
She is doing fine. I'm home taking care of her but she is already screaming for her briefcase and laptop.

Her mother is coming today. :(