Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today

I’m working from home this week but am pretty busy with not much of time for free cyberspacing.

If you pass by check out the nominations for a Koufax award for the two blogs below and then go vote for them.

Too much to do right now to write anything else.

Check out this site for the beginning of some best blog voting. The list is on the sidebar and soon voting will begin.

Two blogs I read and think highly of have been nominated.

Courting Destiny in the Best writing category and Bring it On in the best Community Blog. category.

3 comments:

Day by Day said...

Pia and BIO are awesome... good choses for some of your favorite blogs to read.

Hope you have a good week and are not to swamped with work.

Cooper said...

GO BIZMAN.YOU'RE RIGHT OF COURSE.

Jacob said...

I think so.

I emailed you about the koufax award things because I wanted you to email me in case I have to take off at the end of this week. I was typing a ton of addresses and ended up putting your email address in for mine in a couple of places so if you get weird email don't get worried.
I think I sent the koufax reminder email meant to go to you to shayna or political notio.