Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Post Superbowl Indigestion

I have let this thing go too long.

Superbowl weekend for me is usually spent with my brother and this weekend was no different. In order for this to occur one of us has to travel a significant distance and this year it was his turn so we had a houseful of people this weekend.

I don’t care that much for the game itself, most of these events are disappointing. The commercials are worth it and there is always a lot of food around. This is good because I live in a house where most of the time the frig is full of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Junk food is allowed on Superbowl weekend and I take full advantage of this. The refs sucked in this game which does make it disconcerting. I say we have computers make the calls from here on in.

This is what happens when bad decisions are made.

I am all for freedoms of speech but you have to take potential consequences into consideration. Even twelve year olds do that.


Pepcid is a great drug by the way.

2 comments:

Day by Day said...

You know me... I had to watch the half-time show... My Mick was rocking it... and he brought it! ;)

As for the whole cartoon thing... FREEDOM of Speech is the key... and with everything we do there are consequences...

And YES pepcid is a great drug... ALONG with TUMS ;)

Jacob said...

Tums I'm quite familar with.