Friday, February 10, 2006

Snow this Weekend and the Olympics

Brown is fighting back and I'm not sure I blame him but he forgets we heard some of those tapes so I'm not sure this helps him but it sure does give us something more to think about. I don't think there are too many people out there with a funtioning brain that haven't been aware of the fact that our goernment in general and the White House in particular were largely responsible for this failure.




The warmest is 1200 years. W'eve sure been lucky this winter but it looks like, from the forecast anyway, that I will be home blowing snow this weekend.


I think I'm going go get a stockpile of food , some salt and settle down to watch the Olympics. I'm not much of a winter sports enthusiest but I do enjoy watching.

1 comment:

Day by Day said...

Yeah... Brown is not entirely to blame. I think that a lot of it is that someone had to take the majority of the blame at the time and he was the man. I think the blame is on our government...I think most know this as well. ;)

Yeah... we were suppose to have snow... BULL! :( Hope you got some snow... send pictures so I can dream of a winter wonderland! :)