Monday, July 24, 2006

Vacation plans.

I have this nifty little program that holds blog and email address so when I want to go to them I can just click and paste.

I have made a few mistakes and put other people blogs or email address in when I am not paying attention.

I think I put cooper's address in one and shayna's address on one today so far.

So girls forgive me I am babysitting while working at home.

We are heading to the beach in North Carolina next the second week of August.

This is a " with kid" vacation.

Quiet place, reading time and golf along with some ocean activities.

I hope the weather holds out with no hurricanes.

I'm not sure about internet access; it is probably nil unless we hit a cafe.

We are bringing along two teenagers as paid babysitters for the times when we want a little piece and quiet. They will be responsible for four children ages two and a half thru four.

I'm hoping this isn't too much for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You also go on great vacations where you can just relax

Why do I come from a family that thinks vacations should be exhausting and educational

Am trying to break the cycle

And would love to know more about your program--though I'm officially on vacation as of now--in my head--for a month--but will blog because that's what I seem to do most