Monday, July 03, 2006

First Aid for Firework Nights ?????????

My tired old butt is going to watch fireworks from my house.

The neighbors will set them off at 9:30.

There is a lot of land here but I can't help but feel the need to tether my son to my side and carry the garden hose with me; that is if I dare get within fifty yards of these people.

You will understand my concern when I tell you that the people setting off these fireworks are husband and wife team, a sculptor and a cartoon artist respectively and I'm certain they haven't taken classes in firework production.


These are the “not legal in your state" kind of fireworks.

These are "The Big Ones".

Now I'm frightening myself.

Have a good one.

While I go google "first aid for fireworks".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! that is funny! Hope all went well with the firework show... hope first aid wasn't needed!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical Can't believe that you don't consider yourself to be a writer

You scared me :-)

Anonymous said...

ha ha

you too jacob.