Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Manly man I am and keep your Jesus off My Penis.

I will post a picture of the snake we got out of our shed later.

We have a shed where we keep the lawn equipment; it’s a cool manly shed where the lawn tool and lawn mower are kept.

When I need to feel manly I head out to the shed and grab me a lawn mower, a hoe, or a rake and get to work.

Embarrassingly enough yesterday while in the shed, doing things that manly men do, I came upon a large black snake.

The scream that erupted from my manly mouth was heard halfway around the world.

Don't tell anyone.

Not to be irreverent but I saw this on BIO this morning and it cacked me up.



Forgive me.

I don't get out much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... Jacob said Penis in his title... :) Have to admit I was a little taken back when I first read the title... thought I was over at Coopers for a second...

Just picking coop! :)

Anonymous said...

Jacob, Jacob, the shell is coming off isn't it?


I heard that "Miss Blue Haired Girl on the Blog"/"singer with the band". :)

I use the term penis only when it is in keeping with the story never gratuitously.
I'd use "wee wee" but my Momma didn't teach me that word.

sorry for messing around in your blog Jacob. ;0

snake????????

Love the video.

Anonymous said...

You get funnier with each post

Had a long funny comment I was going to leave yesterday but blogger was down---and it's pouring--and I was going to do my first real summer thing tonight

Yes I know it's the middle of July---but whenever I have plans it pours

Bad weather, bad blogger, bad bush