Thursday, March 09, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Not meaning to steal anyone's modus operandi but that title fits.

Leaving Saturday for three weeks in Florida/Bahamas with my wife and my son; it is more of a working vacation but I hope to get some fishing and golf in while watching the NCAA championships, and taking my son to the beach and on a couple of boat rides while missing the spring breakers who do not tend to congregate in Naples anyway.

Me and my wife hope to get to one of the out islands of the Bahamas for couple of days of peace and quiet later on toward our return as she will be further along in the healing process. Our son will be cared for by loving grandparents at this time.

I’ll try to check in and will before leaving Saturday.


I'm not going to Disney World. I am not a big believer in theme parks if you can take a boat out and fish and swim all day. Maybe when he is older.

6 comments:

Cooper said...

no fair taking three weeks.

Day by Day said...

Yay! You deserve time off... so make sure you give yourself that on your working vacation!

Wish I got 3 wks of vacation in a row!

:)

Jacob said...

working vacation. ;)

Chris said...

SIU is gone. Go Duke!!

How come everyone gets a vacation but me?

Chris said...

SIU is gone. Go Duke!!

How come everyone gets a vacation but me?

Chris said...

Sorry for the double post.