Saturday, March 04, 2006

News

Let me be the announcer here.
The Koufax awards are now open.

I don't know if anyone knows this especially you cooper because you tend not to read those award sites but Coalition for Darfur is up for an award as well; it is under blogs that deserve more recognition. I think you deserve more recognition but that is neither here nor there.
I hadn't seen this mentioned so I thought I'd mention it here.

My wife is doing fine and is hacking away at her laptop trying to catch up on her work.

Thanks for the well wishes all.

Go vote for our friends Bring it On and Courting Destiny. Courting - a real writing blog.

4 comments:

Cooper said...

thanks jacob.

Copyright 2010 by Carol Scibelli said...

Love Courting Destiny too!!!

Day by Day said...

perfect...

Jet said...

All of BIO thanks you for supporting us!