Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Slippery Slopes

I don't buy into this completely. I believe we are on a very slippery slope and watching his smirking face on CNN trying to persuade does not make it any different.

Political Notio is returning to full time status in the near future.
This is a good thing I look forward to it.

The trial of SH is becoming a joke.

I hope google sticks to it's original plan.

I had a good college basketball weekend and a not so good football weekend.

I have the luxury of working from home most of this week which means spending some quality time with my son and wife.

Will be traveling quite a lot this spring so I am going to enjoy this time while it's here.

I'm holding out from changing the name of this blog to average businessman and wife.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Bringing the wife in is a big deal. We all might have to straighten up a bit :)

My wife pays no attention to my site or blogs in general. She hates politics and I'm pretty certain that her and I don't have much in common when it comes to our careers. Other than that, we get along great.

I was hoping for a return by the end of the month, but now it's looking like it might be March. I'm trying to make a career move and it's taking longer than I thought.

Plus I'm pumped up about some college basketball tonight!!

Jacob said...

My wife made a couple of fairly large career moves the last couple of years which were dictacted by her having our son and me taking a position for the company I currently consult for.

She is a lawyer, has some interest in politics but has no real interest in following me around the internet.
She was reading Alice's blog the other day which prompted some discussion between us about Alice { whose site she does read}.

She's a raging liberal , I'm a tepid liberal.
She is also my second wife, my first being a mistake that happened at the age of twenty two and which I rarely talk about.

Enjoy the game- let me guess...Indiana Iowa?

Cooper said...

I mmay like your wife better than you bizman.:)

Lawyers always come in handy.

Chris said...

Nope, the Salukis of Southern Illinios!! That's my team! RPI 21!

And of course Duke.

Day by Day said...

Oh man! Bring in the wife... :) That would be great... need more women in the blogosphere! ;)

My husband could careless about my site... :(

I am very excited about MJ as well! ;)