Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Quick One

I have been reading the BIO site recently and see it as having potential. I hope it does not become a contest among major posters for attention that the kos often seems to be. I still read the Kos mind you it just seems more often than not it is some kind of proving ground.

Sorry MJ for assuming Indiana /Iowa. Bless Duke and may the power that be fall slowly and with ease.

If anyone knows a better link manager than blogrolling let me know otherwise I am changing over to blogrolling to prevent problems should I decide to change my template.

3 comments:

Day by Day said...

What is this? You posted 2 days in a row... :)

Chris said...

Duke will be okay.

It's the Salukis I have season tickets to.

I like when you post two days in a row.

Jacob said...

I have a following of three.

Hip Hip Hooray.

I'm afraid DUKE will be ok.