Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nothing else to say.

I have caught some of the hearings, on the new and on late night CNN coverage. I think the man doth talk a good game and I think we all need to be very wary of what that means.

Is this really necessary?

I admit to having an Ipod now. I have a long commute and travel some. I do conduct a lot of business from my rural home, but when driving and flying the Ipod gives me great pleasure, and I thank my wife for her insistence. Ipod compatible jeans is a little over the top for me. Maybe if I wore jeans to work it would be different.

Al Jazeera is loving this still.

When he wakes up and makes his first speech I wonder what form the claims of divinity will take.

When you find him let me know.

4 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

So what happens when you wash the jeans?! ;)

Day by Day said...

WHAT WILL THEY THANK OF NEXT... Next thing it will be camera's in the pants and boob cams.... WOW!

Jacob said...

I think that that has alread occured. Sadly or not.

Day by Day said...

I guess I am behind the times... LOL!