Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not all That.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with it all.
The working vacation I took not too liong ago has resulted in a lot more loose ends than I had anticipated.

The weather here is great today and I am thinking of getting in a late afternoon round of golf. I suck at golf but I play sometimes and every year a week or so after the Master's I get in a few holes.

Baseball season has sprung and I just don't know what's going on with those Orioles.
They haven't had a good year in some time and every year the fingers stay crossed until it is evident there will be no redemption.


I'll get to a more elaborate post this weekend.

Everyone take care noe.

1 comment:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I followed you from cowgirls blog, hope you do not mind. My 12 yo son has just joined the golf team. I was shocked because he is a contact sport kinda kid! So this spring we are juggling baseball and golf. Iam not good at golf : (