Saturday, November 19, 2005

Weekend

This is not a stunt. This is not an attack on an individual. This is a legitimate question," said Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.), chairman of the Armed Services Committee, who introduced the withdrawal resolution. He said he was concerned that Murtha's remarks on Thursday had inaccurately sent a message to the troops and the rest of the world that Congress no longer supported the deployment.

I don't yet know what to make of this but if a representative such as Murtha comes out with such a statement I have to give it some credence. They are going to eat him alive though I expect he knew that.

As far as the Atheist sueing to take God off money??? What a waste of time and money.

Boston College and Wake Forest both won yesterday which makes me happy as the season begins. Nice stuff.

Weekend of winterizing the home front.
Thinking about checking out a movie this evening if we can get a babysitter. That's the kicker once you have a kid...you got to get a baby sitter, and not just any babysitter it has to be the best babysitter, the one who your child "relates too". Does a two year old "relate"? I don't know, but I'm guessing the babysitter he "relates" to best, as soon as she locks the door behind us starts plying my son with cookies and candy while letting him jump on the beds with wild abandon. That's my boy.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I concur with girl on Murtha.

I don't have any kids, so I'm not apt on the baby sitting thing, yet.

I'm so glad college basketball is here.