Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'll try again.

Lunch break and here I am.

Awaiting the news of all the votes today. It’s being hailed as a day that will mark the political climate. I'm not so sure. There's Arnold of course and his situations and then that loony in Virginia that the president is supporting. Let's see what happens.


It also looks as though it will be hard to get this trial of Hussein's going; all the killing of lawyers isn't helping. I bet they end up moving it.

This past weekend was spent with my family and enjoying some incredible weather but tonight will be the start of raking up the leaves. This is the first year we have owned a house with any significant acreage and I can't say I'll looking forward to cleaning up two acres of leaves so I'm currently looking in the classifieds for help with that and considering some kind of compost pile. They look good when other people do them anyway.

I am afraid to try to add links right now so I think I'll wait until blogger has fully recovered from whatever illness it had the other day.

1 comment:

Jay said...

The loony was tossed out on his ear and the Gropenator had all his pet propositions shot down.

I wonder who would profit by killing Hussein's lawyers and witnesses? Perhaps those that sold him weapons in the past? My prediction is that those same will have him executed before he can go to trial and open his big mouth.