Thursday, November 10, 2005

True True Lies

The elections turned out pretty much as we had hoped.
Kansas, I just don’t understand that state.
I admit to having never set foot in that state and don’t want to offend anyone from that state but what gives?

Pennsylvania at least the people in Dover have woken up and stated their case. Good for them.

Arnold….what can I say, you were really good in the Terminator, and I really liked True Lies because Jamie Lee was nice to look at. I think there is a chance that they would go for a few more sequels.

Judith Miller retireind from the times, not unexpected but damn I woul dlike to see that severence package.

When it it become so damn cold?

3 comments:

Chris said...

I hate Kansas. One time while driving through that horribly flat state, I stopped and took a piss on the side of the road just so I could say that I pissed on Kansas.

Sorry, that might be too much info.

Chris said...

Hey, while typing my last comment the word verification letters were kkksuk.

Sorry thought that was comical. I'll leave now.

Jacob said...

Ksucks works for me but i'm just that kind of guy.