Monday, March 05, 2007

Catching - up

I haven't been on line that much the last few days, my business is booming and that does have drawbacks when it comes to online time.

This is a crying shame, making us a sham. It calls bullshit on the government and not just the current one. This has not just all of a sudden happened.

I find out from Cooper that MJ is back at The Barr Exam. This is good news.

Cooper has an interesting post up and I only feel more stupid whenever I read about things of which I know too little about. Sunni, Shia damn, I had to go read up on it after reading her post. I am not brave enough to outright disagree with anyone online. I am a coward. Or maybe I am just old and don't have the energy.

Pia has the start of a story which we all wish had continued.

March Madness - soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, thanks. I'm shamelessly pluging my book, and you Jacob will be in the acknowledgments--and I would love to get enough money to have a blogger thing. Probably would be good PR

Glad business is booming. Weren't you smarter when you were younger and a student?

If I knew half as much as I did then I would consider myself learned

But I'm forgoing the world for my world which actually isn't as much fun because it's solitary

Chris said...

Hey thanks for the link!

Jacob said...

hey hey

your both welcome, I'm a little behind the blogging times these days.

Chris, I am slowly moving to wordpress the link is on the sidebar.