Sunday, February 25, 2007

Golf and Snow

I was stunned yesterday when Tiger was ousted from
match play thereby ending his streak, Ogilvy is looking good to take it all right now.

From Tiger's Streak Ends in Stunning Fashion

“Only after Woods struck his putt did he notice the ball mark he neglected to repair, which he said caused the ball to bump slightly off line to the right and slide by the cup. One hole later, O'Hern made a 12-foot par putt that sent Woods home without a trophy on the PGA Tour for the first in more than seven months.”

Ouch.

The ice pellets we were supposed to have did not materialize, instead we have a couple inches of snow and it looks like it had no plans of stopping any time soon. What a end of Febrary surprise. Another two hours will be wasted getting this stuff off of the drive in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David