Sunday, January 14, 2007

Awards

I nominated cooper's Darfur: An Unforgivable Hell on Earth. It's at the Koufax awards and it's a rather confusing place, but don't let that stop you.

I like blog awards more than most people, because they are fun. I have enjoyed cooper since that first comment I read of hers at Political Notio. I find some of things she writes at other blogs a week after she has written them in her wonderland blog. I wish she would promote her blogs more.

I'm waiting to move my blog totally over to wordpress for now, but read whichever one you like.

One more trip to Miami this week and then things settle down for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate blog awards but will do anything to promote Cooper

I couldn't find your nomination1

Jacob said...

It's on the second page; it is a very confusing site, I am guessing because they have no real interest in awarding anything to blogs they are not in alignment with or who are not in their circle of friends, similar to most blog awards. Despite that and because I have enjoyed her personal blog for so long I nominated her Darfur blog; I didn't even know about Darfur prior to her shoving it my face.

I think awards are fun to watch, reading some of the comments on some of the awards you realize that no matter how hard all those bloggers pretend they don't want awards they do.

I enjoy the awards despite all that, blogs are for fun but what the hell.

Anonymous said...

jacob you are a sweety.