Monday, June 12, 2006

No Time for Blogging Just Reading

I won't have a lot of time for blogging this week I'm putting together a couple of proposals for a joint business venture I hope to become involved in soon.

I'm reading a few blogs here and there so I am staying on top of the blog reading.

I have been establishing a home office and this has been beneficial to my family, and believe it or not, I get more work done at home than I do in the city.

I live it what was once considered rural around here.
No longer rural but still a little way from the mainstream I enjoy spending office hours looking at birds out of the large window of my home office. I also get to spend countless hours with my son so call me what you will I’m having a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is great!!!

I am looking for some sort of work out of my home right now as well... we will see!

I know what you mean about spending countless hours... wish I had more to spend with my son!

They grow up to fast... be there for them as much as you can!

I call you a special dad!

Anonymous said...

jacob: I know what you mean.

Not the kid part.

Anonymous said...

eh