Thursday, October 20, 2005

FOOTBALL WEEKEND

I too will be watching football this weekend, taking it easy. I have spent a few days working from home and even took my son to the library this week. He is very young so I’m not quite sure the purpose of library reading times but it is part of his schedule. I mainly played with him and did crazy man things; he is only two so the man thing didn’t work out too well but you know you got to start sometime.

I’ll be catching up with the sites I read in little bits here and there and will add more interesting sites as I find them. My wife has threatened to start her own blog but she doesn’t want to read mine, she is of the mindset that sometimes spouses just need their own thing.

I won’t be talking too much about my family on this thing because I don’t really feel like having the whole world peeking in to my life. I do enjoy when others write about their lives though. Does that make me bad in some way? Don’t know, don’t care.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

good idea.

I enjoy soccer but it's not as big here as a spectator sport.
My son is two and does kick around a ball some.

Chris said...

My wife won't read my site either. I think it's mainly to do with the fact that she hates politics. I try not to get very personal with my site as well, mainly because I think it would bore people. Plus, I do cherish the little private time that I do have.