Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Chicago

I’m going with Chicago for the whole thing; Houston has what I think of as their best pitcher on the mound tonight, so if Chicago takes this one they take it all in four; if not we’ll just have to wait an extra couple days.

I’m off the road through the spooky season leading me to believe I will be taking my son out for Halloween. I am not really sure this is a good idea because when I was very young, and dressed up in some kind of overly warm outfit on a night I knew nothing about, I remember being frightened. They say you don’t remember, but I do. Regardless of my feelings my wife insists we participate, for the pictures more than anything else, and we will.



What do we make of this.

2 comments:

Chris said...

It does appear the ChiSox will take one home. I was in Chicago about two weeks ago and I was so mad at the people in that city . All they still talked about was the Cubs. Everytime I heard something good about the Sox I would hear someone always explaining how they liked the Cubs more. I do hate the Cubs, so I'm a little biased.

Jacob said...

I responded earlier but for some reason it didn' take.

I do believe Chicago will take it tonight.

Girl, I think we are all tired.