Friday, November 03, 2006

Post Halloween sugar crash.

I hope you all had a good Halloween.

Not enough Snicker bars here, my son had more fun passing out the candy to the olde kiddies latter in the evening than he did obtaining it.



U.S. Site Suspended for Posting Nuclear Documents.

The kid next door tells me he could probably make one. Think I should move?


a href="http://www.rollingstone.com/nationalaffairs">Quote from Rollng Stone
.


I’ve actually got a lot of sympathy for Ted Haggard.

You head a 30 million strong coalition of born-again Christians. You’ve got a standing Monday phone date with the White House. You get second billing to _the_ James Dobson on “The Battle for Marriage” Simulcast…

But you buy meth from a massage-giving homo-gigolo, one time!, and everyone turns on you like you’re some sort of two-faced demagogue.

Seriously. What kind of world are we living in when our moral leaders can’t take the edge off with a little crystal and some deep-tissue homoeroticism?


I wish my last name were Jones. I could use a vacation.

Brings to mind, "Me and Mrs. Jones, we got a thing going on,"

Wonder if I can find that old CD.

I won a big arguement with my wife years ago when she insisted Al Green was the artist behind the hit "Me and Mrs Jones". I won, it was Billy Paul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(hi)

Visit:
www.mach90.com?lft76

What is Mach90?
Mach90 is an automated marketing system that promotes Juvio’s worldrenowned
Technical Support on behalf of Mach90 members. Because
the Mach90 system is automated, you are able to enjoy other pursuits in
life while your business grows.

Visit:
www.mach90.com?lft76