Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Five Weird Things

I’ve been too busy to do much writing this week.
I’ll rectify that later on this month I hope.
In the meantime I am going to do a tag because the Girl on the Blog tagged me with the question of five weird habits.

1. I must wear flannel pajama bottoms no top no exceptions for weather.
2. According to my wife I snore when I am on my left side only; she thinks I do it on purpose. She spends quite a bit of time trying to roll me back and forth.

3. Peanut butter on apples or on celery. These are staples that must be in my home at all times.

3. Losing my glasses. I wear contacts and use glasses one third of the time. I lose three pairs a year without fail.

5. Play old Grateful Dead records when we have guests no matter who the guests may be.

I need to state that I am opposed to the death penalty and think that the governor made a mistake he will pay for dearly. He is already in a political jam and I think morally this was the wrong thing to do.

1 comment:

Cooper said...

I had a friend in high school who lost his glasses once a month, don't feel bad...except maybe you should have outgrown the habit by now.
Peanut butter on all things I say.