Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend report

You guessed it, I played golf all weekend, after mowing and seeding and taking care of weeds on my lawn.

I want to know who had the big idea of buying a house on large acerage?

I love my lawn but I dislike working on it. My son enjoys digging holes all over it and that is the part I enjoy. Watching his face and he uses a fork to design an underground home for the ramdom stones he had been assigned to pick up.

The Nationals look pretty bad this year so far. Itried to be a fan of couldn't get my loyalties switched over from the Orioles.There is hope there. I'mplanning on taking my son to his first baseball game sometime within the next week or two. This will be fun.

This "He's staying,'' says Dana Perino, the White House deputy press secretary." Is disheartening.

No comments: