Monday, April 03, 2006

Basketball and other things.

My biggest concern right now, and it pales in comparison to the troubles of the world I know,is that the NCAA Basketball Championship is on this evening and we have a tornado watch out with potential for storms and high winds. When this happens often the cable goes out or the electricity. I am making several alternate plans in case I have to leave and make a mad dash to another location to watch the game. Often what happens is that there will be an outage where I live and two miles down the road all will be well so my plans include several different locations to the north , south east and west.

I would have preferred to see George Mason win but there was never really any question that they had met the end of the road. I'll enjoy it anyway and think I'm going with the Bruins.

That's it for me folks until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I'm watching it now and it looks like Florida has it all wrapped up.

Day by Day said...

oh my... poor thing!!!

Come to my party
It's my Birthday... wouldn't be a Birthday without you!  Help celebrate my
last year as a 20-something!!!!

Jacob said...

Florida took it easily not much of a contest.

Pia you humor me so.

Shayna, I'm there can't you see me?

Jacob said...

I had to look to see who Chris was, seems strange to see your real name.